1:1 Current Balun 750W High Common Mode Attenuation.
Excellent 1:1 current balun (this is the one we use at Superyagi antennas on out 40m dipole ) with great results...
international shipping contact please EU £6.50 USA 10.50
How to choose a 1:1 balun? There are loads for sale on ebay so how do you choose?
- 1MHz to 90MHz bandwidth.
- Offering the maximum common mode choking possible with over 30dB even at 1.8 MHz. Using Premium Teflon silver plated wire (very expensive).
- Twin 100 Ohm Parallel lines giving perfect 50 Ohm matching 90MHz.
- Power handling over 750 watts pep (on low swr antennas). Multiband 500 watts pep.
- Premium Imported iron cores from Amidon for maximum performance.
- 10 times better than any other 1:1 balun listed on eBay. Much bettter than any coax balun right down to top band.
- 99.99% efficient.
- Standard option is so239 to binding posts.
- For so239 to so239 please add note on sales record.
- Balun used on GB3XMB 10 metre beacon.
Well you can buy one for as little as £16 then you might as well just not fit one... why? Here is why! What do you want from a 1:1 balun... ummmm first you need to form 50 ohm coax (unbalanced ) to a balanced antenna (dipole ect), right ok thats what most baluns on ebay will do (well maybe not the cheapest).
But you need a 2nd function on the1:1 balun which is FAR more important and I guarantee that nearly all so called baluns DO NOT meet the minimum standard of 20 db common mode attenuation (rf on the outside of the coax).
Some offer 0dB... yes none, nothing!... You need at lest 20dB or higher this is so very important when choosing a 1:1 balun if the seller does not state their data then there is not worth considering please watch this youtube video on baluns its in your interested in learning more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMlKfHHR8FY
11CURRENTBALUN750W :Product Code
6 :Units in Stock
New :Product Condition