70cm Slim-Jim Antenna 420-446MHz
70cm Slim-Jim. Made in the UK by Superyagi Antennas.
Super heavy duty and commercial grade.
Comes as standards with a so239 socket.
- 100 mph+ and ice storm survival for extreme conditions.
- Sold to many commercial radio stations and military installations worldwide.
- Using no less than aircraft grade, 16s gauge wall thickness for high power, and 20 years + usage
- Great for either ham or PMR radio 446 usage.
- Maritime bespoke frequencies catered for on request.
- Computer designed with a single continuous single element for minimum losses each
- An order comes preset to your centre frequency on request free of charge.
Invoices available, please add a note with your details and we can process.
Repeaters or hot spots nodes etc. This is ideal for that.
Easy connect to a handy talkie increase range dramatically no ground plane required.
Each antenna pre-tested and set up with a spectrum analyser fitted with return loss bridge
To your pre-requested frequency free of charge. Computer plots also on request.
What's special about this ANTENNA you say... Read on
Described as A Jpole on steroids...
2.5kw handling power... try putting more than 400 watts into your fibreglass co-linear and see what happens...
Ideal for a long range tx/rx or repeater/ beacon station.
(Most of the radiation is directed toward the horizon making the "gain" appear much greater than other vertical type antennas it has been compared to with a 5/8 colinear. and this antenna has. 50%. more radiation on the horizon where it matters. than 2x 5/8 colinear at the same height...
Ideal repeater beacon antenna.
- Only 4ft3 tall.
- Gain is 6 dBi, 7-degree takeoff angle at 1 wavelength above ground (0dB free space).
- Bandwidth is 10MHz.
- Pretuned to 433MHz. Just connect the coax and transmit!
- Heavy duty construction out of 1/2 inch aircraft aluminium tubing.
- PMR 446 MHz available. Please ask for more information.
Feedback from a customer:
Just wanted to say how well the 70cm Slim Jim is performing here locally. I`m looking forward to the 2m version coming to me soon.. And! As you know I just love the inverted V for 2,4,6m. Anyway! I just purchased an 8M mast from moonraker and I`m going use it portable out in the garden. Hence why I purchased the SlimJim 2m antenna this week! It will surely boom out! and it`s a safer way to purchase the slim jim as it will fit 100% to the mast more than any small vertical will...I think all your antennae are good! Can`t be faulted in design and craftsmanship. Over time I`ll be buying a few more as funds allow! lol MM6ECO"
70CMSJA420446 :Product Code
6 :Units in Stock
New :Product Condition