Excellent 9:1 current balun (this is the one we use at Superyagi antennas on out 40m dipole ) with great results... (note photo is 4:1 )
- with built in high attenuation 1: 1 current balun >35 db rejection of RF current on the outside of your coax.
why have them in one unit ? no need for extra connections coax patch leads chance of water ingress all add up to losses these units are built and tested with the
latest test gear and come in a aluminum outer case for the best possible RF decoupling these are the very best if you need higher power contact us .
- Offering the maximum common mode choking possible with over 35dB even at 3.5 MHz. Using Premium Teflon silver plated wire (very expensive).
- Twin 100 Ohm Parallel lines giving perfect 50 Ohm matching 90MHz.
- Power handling over 750 watts pep (on low swr antennas). Multiband 500 watts pep.
- Premium Imported iron cores from Amidon for maximum performance.
- 10 times better than any other 1:1 balun listed on eBay. Much bettter than any coax balun right down to top band.
- 99.99% efficient.
- Standard option is so239 to binding posts.